by Danny de Gracia, II A weekly liberty briefing and news guide to keep you informed and prepared on what’s UP to more freedom or DOWN to bigger, more intrusive government. Quote of the Week: “We have depended on government for so much for so long that we as a people have become less vigilant of our liberties. As long as the government provides largesse for the majority, the special interest lobbyists will succeed in continuing the...
Home » Posts made in October 29th, 2012
- Between 15% And 25% Of Those Who Make Their First Obamacare Payment Could Drop Coverage Later
- Video: Free Speech on Campus – an Interview with FIRE’s Greg Lukianoff
- India Property Rights Project: Empowering Hundreds of Thousands of Farmers
- Video: Defending Liberty with Ilya Shapiro
- Ten Steps for a Market-Oriented Health Care System