by Danny de Gracia, II A weekly liberty briefing and news guide to keep you informed and prepared on what’s UP to more freedom or DOWN to bigger, more intrusive government. Quote of the Week: “We have depended on government for so much for so long that we as a people have become less vigilant of our liberties. As long as the government provides largesse for the majority, the special interest lobbyists will succeed in continuing the...
Home » Posts made in October 29th, 2012
- Guam Legislature Passes Jones Act Reform Resolution
- Kathleen Sebelius Sticks American People With Higher Costs, Fewer Choices, and Lost Jobs
- Grassroot Institute ‘Celebrates’ Hawaii’s Tax Freedom Day
- Hawaii Improves its Economic Competitiveness Ranking
- One More Politically Damaging Part of Obamacare Gets Ignored