by Danny de Gracia, II A weekly liberty briefing and news guide to keep you informed and prepared on what’s UP to more freedom or DOWN to bigger, more intrusive government. Quote of the Week: “Responsibility is a unique concept … You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you … If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift...
Home » Posts made in October 15th, 2012
- Between 15% And 25% Of Those Who Make Their First Obamacare Payment Could Drop Coverage Later
- Video: Free Speech on Campus – an Interview with FIRE’s Greg Lukianoff
- India Property Rights Project: Empowering Hundreds of Thousands of Farmers
- Video: Defending Liberty with Ilya Shapiro
- Ten Steps for a Market-Oriented Health Care System