by Danny de Gracia, II A weekly liberty briefing and news guide to keep you informed and prepared on what’s UP to more freedom or DOWN to bigger, more intrusive government. Quote of the Week: “Responsibility is a unique concept … You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you … If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift...
Home » Posts made in October 15th, 2012
- Guam Legislature Passes Jones Act Reform Resolution
- Kathleen Sebelius Sticks American People With Higher Costs, Fewer Choices, and Lost Jobs
- Grassroot Institute ‘Celebrates’ Hawaii’s Tax Freedom Day
- Hawaii Improves its Economic Competitiveness Ranking
- One More Politically Damaging Part of Obamacare Gets Ignored