The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is proud to announce the release of the seventh research paper in our “In Pursuit” series of policy analysis. The Honolulu Rail project was rushed through on the series of half-truths and unfulfillable promises that tend to characterize most attempts to extract large amounts of money from the public before they realize what’s going on. As the Grassroot Institute has been a long-time opponent of the Rail project, it should be no surprise that we offer it as an example of government overreach. However, you may be interested to see how completely the Honolulu Rail fails the ↑UP/↓DOWN analysis.
- Between 15% And 25% Of Those Who Make Their First Obamacare Payment Could Drop Coverage Later
- Video: Free Speech on Campus – an Interview with FIRE’s Greg Lukianoff
- India Property Rights Project: Empowering Hundreds of Thousands of Farmers
- Video: Defending Liberty with Ilya Shapiro
- Ten Steps for a Market-Oriented Health Care System