The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is proud to announce the release of the seventh research paper in our “In Pursuit” series of policy analysis. The Honolulu Rail project was rushed through on the series of half-truths and unfulfillable promises that tend to characterize most attempts to extract large amounts of money from the public before they realize what’s going on. As the Grassroot Institute has been a long-time opponent of the Rail project, it should be no surprise that we offer it as an example of government overreach. However, you may be interested to see how completely the Honolulu Rail fails the ↑UP/↓DOWN analysis.
- Dr. Akina Discusses the Proposed DOI Rule on Hawaii Public Radio
- Did the Jones Act Build Requirement Contribute to the El Faro Tragedy?
- China: Historic Empire Transformed, Fragile Leader In The Making?
- US Scores Near Bottom of OECD in International Tax Competitiveness
- Captive Insurance: The Clean Version