The Grassroot Institute of Hawaii is proud to announce the release of the seventh research paper in our “In Pursuit” series of policy analysis. The Honolulu Rail project was rushed through on the series of half-truths and unfulfillable promises that tend to characterize most attempts to extract large amounts of money from the public before they realize what’s going on. As the Grassroot Institute has been a long-time opponent of the Rail project, it should be no surprise that we offer it as an example of government overreach. However, you may be interested to see how completely the Honolulu Rail fails the ↑UP/↓DOWN analysis.
- Hawaii Ranks 30th in Business Tax Climate
- Airing on OC16: Grassroot Event Asks Whether Hawaii’s State Government Will Go Bust in 2016
- Promoting Democracy in Hong Kong: Combining Prudence with Idealism
- Video: Improving Public Schools with Randy Roth
- Civil Forfeiture and the Trampling of the Constitution