Once again the Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act has been introduced in the House of Representatives, this time because the last temporary extension, […]
Greece’s parliamentary elections could reshape Europe. In voting for the radical left the Greek people have reinvigorated home rule and democracy acro […]
Lately, the City & County rail surcharge has had lots of press coverage because the rail project is now likely to cost lots more than anticipated. […]
U.S. Senator John S McCain (R-AZ) filed with the Secretary of the Senate on January 13, 2015, an amendment (SA 4) to the Senate version of The Keyston […]
On September 17th, 2014, the Senate Minority Research Office published an article that raised serious questions regarding the financial sustainabil […]
E Hana Kakou: Weekly Program
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with high school student Christopher Lindsay about his research, work and interest in the field of science.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with Danny Kaleikini about his journey, life experiences and the importance of the spirit of Aloha.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with policy activist/strategist Andresen Blom (Center for Civic Virtue) about his continued conservative advocacy work for the state of Hawaii.
- Professor and Transportation expert, Panos Prevedouro, joined Keli'i Akina to discuss Oahu's fixed-rail project and other urgent issues confronting Hawaii's citizens.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with Kenli Schoolland (Director of Development International Society for Individual Liberty) about her work as an international promoting the free marketing philosophy.