We have reached an important point in the movement for Jones Act reform. The old arguments in favor of the Act are no longer persuasive in light of th […]
Christianity is thriving in China. There may be more religious believers than Communist Party members. Beijing’s sensitivities to religion are well-kn […]
Hawaii News Now recently did a report on the transparency lawsuit which shows Grassroot at work on behalf of Native Hawaiians and the general public. […]
Lack of transparency and accountability on the part of the city and state government is a dirty business … literally. Hawaii New Now reporter Ri […]
Why is Grassroot Institute demanding that the Native Hawaiian Roll Commission, administered by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, release information the […]
E Hana Kakou: Weekly Program
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with former Congresswoman/Head of the Hawaii Republican Party Pat Saiki about the role, vision and challenges of the GOP in Hawaii.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with Dr. Bee Leng Chua (Executive Director, HiBEAM) about the challenges and opportunities of starting, developing and nurturing hi-tech businesses in Hawaii.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with Steve Petranik (Editor, Hawaii Business Magazine) about the current state and challenges of businesses in Hawaii.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with high school student Christopher Lindsay about his research, work and interest in the field of science.
- Host Keli'i Akina speaks with Danny Kaleikini about his journey, life experiences and the importance of the spirit of Aloha.